Two important words to consider when creating a Legacy for yourself and your family
Planned giving to Legacy Endowment Community Foundation is a simple yet significant way for someone to make a lasting impact after his or her death. Most often, after individuals have provided for their loved ones, there’s a wonderful opportunity to structure a planned gift that will satisfy both philanthropic goals and potentially reduce taxes for heirs. Let us help you integrate charitable giving into your estate planning. We have many ways to plan now for a gift that will occur later. Some can be structured to provide life income for you or your family; others can become effective only upon death. But each one can help make Fallbrook, Bonsall, Rainbow, and De Luz region better for all.
- Avoid capital gains tax on appreciated value
- Create income for life
- Reduce estate taxes
- Carry out your charitable intent
- Preserve your assets in perpetuity
- Create a permanent legacy
Some Planned Giving Strategies:
- Using specific language that identifies an exact amount or percentage of your estate to be used to create a permanent endowment that will make annual contributions to your favorites causes and charities in perpetuity
- Charitable Gift Annuity (CGA)
- Creating an annuity that provides an income for you until your passing. The remainder amount becomes an endowment that makes contributions to your favorites cause or charities in perpetuity
- Using cash, securities or property to form a CRT that provides an income to you or your beneficiaries.
The purpose of this website is to provide general gift, estate, and financial planning information. Legacy Endowment is not engaged in providing legal or tax counsel. For advice or assistance in specific cases or whether to make certain a contemplated gift fits into your overall circumstances, we recommend the services of an attorney or other professional advisor is obtained.
Questions? Contact us for assistance at any time during your planning process to help with decisions and guidance.Contact Us